What's Cape St. John Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Cape St. John? Nature lovers can visit Maryland Quiet Waters Park and Sandy Point State Park. There's plenty more to see, including Westfield Annapolis Mall and Annapolis Mall Shopping Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cape St. John?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Cape St. John but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Historic Inns of Annapolis - 4.3 mi (6.9 km) awayHistoric hotel with restaurant, bar
Crowne Plaza Annapolis, an IHG Hotel - 2.3 mi (3.6 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awaySuburban hotel
Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection - 4.4 mi (7.1 km) awayBayfront hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Cape St. John
Cape St. John is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Parole.
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Cape St. John
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Cape St. John
- College Park, MD (CGS), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from Cape St. John
Things to See and Do in and around Cape St. John
What to See in Cape St. John
- U.S. Naval Academy
- Maryland Quiet Waters Park
- Sandy Point State Park
- Sandy Point Beach
- Bowie State University
Things to Do in Cape St. John
- Westfield Annapolis Mall
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center
- Six Flags America