What's Cordova Greens like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Cordova Greens. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. Tampa Bay Grand Prix and Largo Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cordova Greens
Cordova Greens is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Seminole.
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 16 mi (25.7 km) from Cordova Greens
- St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Cordova Greens
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Cordova Greens
Things to see and do in and around Cordova Greens
Things to see near Cordova Greens:
- Florida Botanical Gardens (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Largo Central Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Lake Seminole Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- St. Petersburg College - Seminole Campus (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Walsingham County Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Cordova Greens:
- Tampa Bay Grand Prix (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Largo Mall (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- The Shoppes at Park Place (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Flea Market Wagon Wheel (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- AirHeads Trampoline Arena (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seminole?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 204 mm of rainfall)