What's Rolando Village like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Rolando Village? Top places in the larger area to visit include San Diego Zoo and San Diego Convention Center. Balboa Park is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Rolando Village
Rolando Village is located 6.8 mi (11 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Rolando Village
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Rolando Village
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Rolando Village
Things to see and do in and around Rolando Village
Things to see near Rolando Village:
- San Diego State University (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Viejas Arena (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Mission Trails Regional Park (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- SDCCU Stadium (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Rolando Village:
- San Diego Police Museum (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- San Diego State University Art Gallery (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Computer Museum of America (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- AMSD Concerts (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Malcolm X Library and Performing Arts Center (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mid-City?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 56 mm of rainfall)