What's Pine Bay Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Pine Bay. Top places in the larger area to visit include John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Tropicana Field. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Vinoy Park and Jannus Live.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pine Bay?
Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Pine Bay, here is one favorite nearby:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg - Madeira Beach, an IHG Hotel - 2 mi (3.2 km) awayArt Deco hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Central location
How to Get to Pine BayPine Bay is located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 17 mi (27.3 km) from Pine Bay
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Pine Bay
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Pine Bay
Things to See and Do in and around Pine Bay
Things to See near Pine Bay:
- Lake Seminole Park (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- St. Petersburg Municipal Beach (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Hubbards Marina (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- St. Petersburg College - Seminole Campus (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- War Veteran Memorial Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to Do near Pine Bay:
- John's Pass Village & Boardwalk (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Seminole City Center (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Tides Golf Club (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Treasure Bay Golf and Tennis (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- The Shoppes at Park Place (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)