What's Sonoran Highlands like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Sonoran Highlands. Places to visit such as Grayhawk Golf Club and Troon North Golf Club are not far away. Pinnacle Peak Park and Estancia Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sonoran Highlands
Sonoran Highlands is located 15 mi (24.1 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from Sonoran Highlands
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Sonoran Highlands
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 13.1 mi (21 km) from Sonoran Highlands
Things to see and do in and around Sonoran Highlands
Things to see near Sonoran Highlands:
- Pinnacle Peak Park (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- George "Doc" Cavalliere Park (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Sonoran Highlands:
- Grayhawk Golf Club (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Troon North Golf Club (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Estancia Golf Club (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Desert Highlands Golf Club (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Troon North - Monument Course (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 53 mm of rainfall)