What's Sanctuary like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Sanctuary? Nature lovers can visit J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge. Turner Beach and Bowman's Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sanctuary
Sanctuary is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Wulfert.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from Sanctuary
Things to see and do in and around Sanctuary
Things to see near Sanctuary:
- J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Turner Beach (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Bowman's Beach (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Captiva Beach (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Blind Pass Beach (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wulfert?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 172 mm of rainfall)