What's Southside Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Southside? Greensboro Coliseum and Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Greensboro Aquatic Center and Greensboro Science Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Southside?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Southside:
Downtown Greensboro ApartmentsComfortable apartment with kitchen
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
Cozy, Comfortable, Condo! Walking distance to Downtown! Free High-Speed Internet!City-center vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub
How to Get to SouthsideSouthside is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Greensboro.
- Piedmont Triad Intl. Airport (GSO), 8.9 mi (14.2 km) from Southside
- Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 25.1 mi (40.5 km) from Southside
Things to See and Do in and around Southside
Things to See near Southside:
- Greensboro Coliseum (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- North Carolina A and T State University (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Greensboro Aquatic Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Greensboro College (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
Things to Do near Southside:
- Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Carolina Theatre (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Greensboro Children's Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Barber Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Four Seasons Town Centre (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)