What's East Bank Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out East Bank? Plan a fun excursion to Nissan Stadium and Bridgestone Arena. Broadway and Music City Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in East Bank?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in East Bank:
Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - StadiumHotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Walkable location
Comfort Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown – StadiumArt Deco hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville Downtown / Stadium3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to East Bank
East Bank is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from East Bank
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from East Bank
Things to See and Do in and around East Bank
What to See in East Bank
- Nissan Stadium
- Vanderbilt University
- Bridgestone Arena
- Music City Center
- Printer's Alley
Things to Do in East Bank
- Opry Mills
- Ascend Amphitheater
- Fifth + Broadway
- Mall at Green Hills