What's Shirakabako like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Shirakabako? Nature lovers can visit Lake Shirakaba and Yatsugatake-Chushinkogen Quasi-National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Shirakabako Royal Hill Ski Area.
Things to see and do in and around Shirakabako
What to see in Shirakabako
- Lake Shirakaba
- Yatsugatake-Chushinkogen Quasi-National Park
Things to do near Shirakabako:
- Barakura English Garden (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Tateshina Aquarium (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- World Silhouette Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Lake Shirakaba Family Land (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Shirakaba Highlands Museum (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chino?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 113 mm of rainfall)