What's Pinnacle Peak like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Pinnacle Peak? Plan a fun excursion to Troon North Golf Club and Boulders Golf Club. There's plenty more to see, including Estancia Golf Club and Pinnacle Peak Park.
How to get to Pinnacle Peak
Pinnacle Peak is located 21.1 mi (34 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from Pinnacle Peak
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 12.4 mi (20 km) from Pinnacle Peak
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Pinnacle Peak
Things to see and do in and around Pinnacle Peak
What to see in Pinnacle Peak
- Pinnacle Peak Park
- George "Doc" Cavalliere Park
Things to do in Pinnacle Peak
- Troon North Golf Club
- Boulders Golf Club
- Estancia Golf Club
- Legend Trail Golf Club
- Troon North - Pinnacle Course
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 53 mm of rainfall)