What's Mouraria Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Mouraria? Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Belém Tower. Other popular sights worth a visit include Rossio Square.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mouraria?
We have 263 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Mouraria:
Hotel Portugal4-star hotel with winery, bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Mouraria Lisboa HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
The Color GuesthouseCity-center guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
Rossio Boutique HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Mouraria
Mouraria is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Lisbon.
- Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Mouraria
- Cascais (CAT), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Mouraria
Getting to Mouraria on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Socorro Stop
- Martim Moniz Station
- Martim Moniz Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Mouraria
What to See in Mouraria
- Rossio Square
- Belém Tower
- Martim Moniz Square
- Castle of São Jorge
- Carmo Convent