What's Crêt de Roc like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Crêt de Roc. Take time to see places such as Musée d’Art Moderne and Museum of Modern Art while you're here. Cite du Design and Zenith Saint-Etienne Metropole are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Crêt de Roc
Crêt de Roc is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Saint-Etienne.
- Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Crêt de Roc
Things to see and do in and around Crêt de Roc
Things to see near Crêt de Roc:
- Cite du Design (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Zenith Saint-Etienne Metropole (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Stade Geoffroy-Guichard (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- School of Mines of Saint-Etienne (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Jean Monnet University (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do in Crêt de Roc
- Musée d’Art Moderne
- Museum of Modern Art
When is the best time to visit Saint-Etienne?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, April (average 117 mm of rainfall)