What's San Mateo like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider San Mateo. Take time to see the sights such as Calle Loiza while you're here. Port of San Juan and Puerto Rico Convention Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to San Mateo
San Mateo is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of San Juan.
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from San Mateo
Things to see and do in and around San Mateo
Things to see near San Mateo:
- Port of San Juan (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Puerto Rico Convention Center (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Condado Beach (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Playa del Caribe Hilton (1.9 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near San Mateo:
- Calle Loiza (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Paseo Caribe (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Sheraton Casino (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Juan?
- Hottest months: September, August, July, October (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, April (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, November, August (average 191 mm of rainfall)