What's Paso del Guayabo like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Paso del Guayabo. Top places in the larger area to visit include Cruise Ship Terminal and Malecon. Playa de los Muertos and Los Muertos Pier are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Paso del Guayabo
Paso del Guayabo is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Puerto Vallarta.
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Paso del Guayabo
Things to see and do in and around Paso del Guayabo
Things to see near Paso del Guayabo:
- Cruise Ship Terminal (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Malecon (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Playa de los Muertos (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Los Muertos Pier (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Conchas Chinas Beach (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Paso del Guayabo:
- La Isla (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Olas Altas Street (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Uno (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Puerto Mágico (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Manuel Lepe House Museum (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Puerto Vallarta?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, October (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: March, April, February, January (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, October (average 156 mm of rainfall)