What's Justicia Like?
People go to Justicia for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Gran Via Street and Puerta del Sol are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Justicia?
We have 268 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Justicia:
Vincci The Mint4-star hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Petit Palace Santa Bárbara4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Only YOU Boutique HotelAdults-only hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Terrace • Walkable location
Hostal MH Fuencarral1-star hostal with bar
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
How to Get to Justicia
Justicia is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Justicia
Getting to Justicia on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Chueca Station
- Banco de Espana Station
- Tribunal Station
Things to See and Do in and around Justicia
What to See in Justicia
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Royal Palace of Madrid
- El Retiro Park