What's Judge's Hill like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Judge's Hill. The Domain and Sixth Street are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Austin Convention Center and South Congress Avenue are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Judge's Hill
Judge's Hill is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Austin.
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Judge's Hill
Things to see and do in and around Judge's Hill
Things to see near Judge's Hill:
- University of Texas at Austin (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Austin Convention Center (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- University of Texas Tower (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Texas State Capitol (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Governor's Mansion (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
Things to do near Judge's Hill:
- Sixth Street (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- South Congress Avenue (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Scottish Rite Children's Theatre (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Blanton Museum of Art (0.6 mi/1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Austin?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: May, September, October, August (average 128 mm of rainfall)