What's University Hills Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out University Hills? Take time to see places like Sardis Lake and John W. Kyle State Park while you're here. Vaught-Hemingway Stadium and The Pavilion at Ole Miss are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in University Hills?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in University Hills but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers
GAME DAY WEEKEND CONDO! WALK TO CAMPUS! PET FRIENDLY! WHIRLPOOL TRAILS! - 0.2 mi (0.2 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Graduate Oxford - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awayColonial hotel with outdoor pool
Super 8 by Wyndham Oxford - 1 mi (1.6 km) away2.5-star hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oxford - 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
The Inn at Ole Miss - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
How to Get to University Hills
University Hills is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Oxford.
- University, MS (UOX-University - Oxford), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from University Hills
Things to See and Do in and around University Hills
What to See in University Hills
- University of Mississippi
- Sardis Lake
- John W. Kyle State Park