What's Melrose Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Melrose? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Melrose Avenue to shop. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include The Grove and Sunset Strip.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Melrose?
We have 69 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Melrose:
Palihotel MelroseBoutique hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Vibe Hotel West Hollywood2-star hostel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to MelroseMelrose is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Melrose
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Melrose
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 11.2 mi (18 km) from Melrose
Things to See and Do in and around Melrose
Things to See near Melrose:
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- La Brea Tar Pits (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Hollywood Sign (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Griffith Observatory (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- MacArthur Park (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to Do in Melrose
- Melrose Avenue
- The Groundlings