What's Waialae Iki Ridge like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Waialae Iki Ridge? Waikiki Beach and Moana Surfrider are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Ala Moana Center is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Waialae Iki Ridge
Waialae Iki Ridge is located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of Honolulu.
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Waialae Iki Ridge
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from Waialae Iki Ridge
Things to see and do in and around Waialae Iki Ridge
Things to see near Waialae Iki Ridge:
- Waikiki Beach (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Moana Surfrider (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Diamond Head (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Diamond Head State Monument (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- University of Hawaii at Manoa (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Waialae Iki Ridge:
- Ala Wai Golf Course (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Waikiki Shell (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Honolulu Zoo (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- International Market Place (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Royal Hawaiian Center (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Honolulu?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: March, November, December, February (average 57 mm of rainfall)