What's South Richland Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out South Richland? Plan a fun excursion to Columbia Point Golf Course and Tagaris Winery. There's plenty more to see, including Columbia Center Mall and Columbia River.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Richland?
We have 18 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in South Richland:
The Lodge at Columbia PointRiverfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace
Home2 Suites by Hilton Richland, WA3-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Courtyard by Marriott Richland - Columbia PointRiverfront hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Motel 6 Richland, WA - Kennewick2-star motel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Richland Riverfront Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection MemberRiverfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
How to Get to South Richland
South Richland is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Richland.
- Richland, WA (RLD), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from South Richland
- Tri-Cities Airport (PSC), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from South Richland
Things to See and Do in and around South Richland
What to See in South Richland
- Columbia River
- Snake River
- Yakima River
- Howard Amon Park
- Sacajawea State Park
Things to Do in South Richland
- Columbia Center Mall
- Columbia Point Golf Course
- Tagaris Winery
- Bookwalter Winery
- Barnard Griffin Winery