What's Sonoma like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Sonoma. Places such as Dell Diamond and Old Settlers Park are just a little farther away. Dell Computer HQ and Boardwalk Shopping Center are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sonoma
Sonoma is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Round Rock.
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from Sonoma
Things to see and do in and around Sonoma
Things to see near Sonoma:
- Dell Diamond (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Old Settlers Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Dell Computer HQ (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Austin Raceway Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Round Rock Sports Center (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Sonoma:
- Boardwalk Shopping Center (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Typhoon Texas Austin (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Forest Creek Golf Club (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Star Ranch Golf Club (3 mi/4.7 km away)
- Flix Brewhouse by Galaxy (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Round Rock?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, May, November (average 94 mm of rainfall)