What's Dickinson Narrows like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Dickinson Narrows. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Pennsylvania Convention Center. Mummers Museum and Italian Market are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Dickinson Narrows
Dickinson Narrows is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Dickinson Narrows
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Dickinson Narrows
- Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from Dickinson Narrows
Things to see and do in and around Dickinson Narrows
Things to see near Dickinson Narrows:
- Pennsylvania Convention Center (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- University of Pennsylvania (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Washington Square Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Independence Hall (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Liberty Bell Center (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
Things to do near Dickinson Narrows:
- Mummers Museum (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Italian Market (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Theater of Living Arts (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Philadelphia's Magic Gardens (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Walnut Street Theatre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Philadelphia?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: September, July, August, June (average 109 mm of rainfall)