What's Coral Gables Section Like?
People go to Coral Gables Section to see attractions like Zoo Miami and to explore its green spaces like Ocean Drive. Bayside Marketplace and PortMiami are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Coral Gables Section?
We have 21 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Coral Gables Section:
Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, Autograph Collection4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Hotel St. MichelBoutique hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Courtyard Miami in Coral Gables by Marriott3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
How to Get to Coral Gables Section
Coral Gables Section is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Coral Gables.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 3 mi (4.9 km) from Coral Gables Section
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from Coral Gables Section
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Coral Gables Section
Things to See and Do in and around Coral Gables Section
What to See in Coral Gables Section
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- University of Miami
- Miami-Dade Arena
Things to Do in Coral Gables Section
- Bayside Marketplace
- Dolphin Mall
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Dadeland Mall
- Brickell City Centre