What's Sunnyvale West Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Sunnyvale West? Top attractions include California's Great America. Levi's Stadium and San Francisco Bay are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sunnyvale West?
We have 73 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Sunnyvale West:
Holiday Inn Express Sunnyvale - Silicon Valley, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
The Grand Hotel3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Quiet rooms
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sunnyvale Mountain View2.5-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Courtyard by Marriott Sunnyvale Mountain View3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Sunnyvale West
Sunnyvale West is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Sunnyvale.
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. Airport (SJC), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Sunnyvale West
- San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from Sunnyvale West
- Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from Sunnyvale West
Things to See and Do in and around Sunnyvale West
What to See in Sunnyvale West
- Levi's Stadium
- Stanford University
- San Francisco Bay
- DeAnza College
- Shoreline Park
Things to Do in Sunnyvale West
- California's Great America
- Westfield Valley Fair Shopping Mall
- Santana Row Shopping Center
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Great Mall of the Bay Area