What's Paradise Crest like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Paradise Crest? Las Vegas Convention Center and MGM Grand Casino are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Stratosphere Tower and The Venetian Casino are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Paradise Crest
Paradise Crest is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Paradise.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Paradise Crest
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Paradise Crest
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Paradise Crest
Things to see and do in and around Paradise Crest
Things to see near Paradise Crest:
- Las Vegas Convention Center (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Stratosphere Tower (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- MGM Grand Garden Arena (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- T-Mobile Arena (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Paradise Crest:
- MGM Grand Casino (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- The Venetian Casino (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Treasure Island Casino (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Bellagio Casino (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Fremont Street (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Paradise?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, February, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)