What's Desert Sunset Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Desert Sunset. Gila River Arena and State Farm Stadium are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Westgate Entertainment District and Desert Diamond Casino - West Valley are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Desert Sunset?
Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Desert Sunset, here is one favorite nearby:
Premier Inns Tolleson - 4.3 mi (6.9 km) away2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Desert SunsetDesert Sunset is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Glendale.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Desert Sunset
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from Desert Sunset
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 19.9 mi (32 km) from Desert Sunset
Things to See and Do in and around Desert Sunset
Things to See near Desert Sunset:
- Gila River Arena (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- State Farm Stadium (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Camelback Ranch (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Sahuaro Ranch Park (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Maryvale Baseball Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to Do near Desert Sunset:
- Westgate Entertainment District (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Desert Diamond Casino - West Valley (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Tanger Outlets Phoenix (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Cerreta Candy Factory (4 mi/6.4 km away)