What's Capitol Hill Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Capitol Hill. There's lots to explore including top spots like Salt Palace Convention Center and Park City Mountain Resort. There's plenty more to see, including Utah State Capitol and Conference Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Capitol Hill?
We have 92 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Capitol Hill:
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Downtown/The Gateway3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Capitol Hill
Capitol Hill is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Capitol Hill
- Ogden, UT (OGD-Ogden Regional), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from Capitol Hill
Getting to Capitol Hill on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Warm Springs Station
- Temple Square Station
Things to See and Do in and around Capitol Hill
What to See in Capitol Hill
- Salt Palace Convention Center
- University of Utah
- Utah State Capitol
- Conference Center