What's Arundel on the Bay Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Arundel on the Bay? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Maryland Quiet Waters Park and Matapeake State Park. There's plenty more to see, including Westfield Annapolis Mall and Annapolis Mall Shopping Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Arundel on the Bay?
We have 14 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Arundel on the Bay but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • An area shuttle
Graduate Annapolis - 4.5 mi (7.3 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Historic Inns of Annapolis - 4.4 mi (7.1 km) awayHistoric hotel with restaurant, bar
Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection - 4.1 mi (6.7 km) awayBayfront hotel with restaurant, bar
The Westin Annapolis - 4.6 mi (7.3 km) away4-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Downtown - 4.5 mi (7.3 km) awayArt Deco hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Arundel on the Bay
Arundel on the Bay is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Annapolis.
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from Arundel on the Bay
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 21.1 mi (34 km) from Arundel on the Bay
- Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from Arundel on the Bay
Things to See and Do in and around Arundel on the Bay
What to See in Arundel on the Bay
- U.S. Naval Academy
- Maryland Quiet Waters Park
- St. John's College
- Matapeake State Park
- Sandy Point Beach
Things to Do in Arundel on the Bay
- Westfield Annapolis Mall
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center