What's Western Heights Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Western Heights? Visit places like Black River State Reservation and Sandy Ridge Reservation when you venture just outside the neighborhood. Rowland Nature Preserve and Carlisle Reservation are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Western Heights?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Western Heights but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria - 2.7 mi (4.3 km) awaySuburban hotel
Best Western Inn - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
How to Get to Western HeightsWestern Heights is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Elyria.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), 15.5 mi (25 km) from Western Heights
- Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from Western Heights
Things to See and Do in and around Western Heights
Things to See near Western Heights:
- Black River State Reservation (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Lorain County Community College (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Sandy Ridge Reservation (5 mi/8 km away)
- Rowland Nature Preserve (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Carlisle Reservation (4.4 mi/7 km away)