What's Sandcastle Village like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Sandcastle Village? Visit places such as Golfland Sunsplash and Mesa Mormon Temple when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Mesa Arts Center and Chandler Center for the Arts are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sandcastle Village
Sandcastle Village is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Gilbert.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from Sandcastle Village
- Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal), 5 mi (8 km) from Sandcastle Village
- Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Sandcastle Village
Things to see and do in and around Sandcastle Village
Things to see near Sandcastle Village:
- Mesa Community College (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Mesa Mormon Temple (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Chandler City Hall (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Tumbleweed Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Progressive Baptist Church (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Sandcastle Village:
- Golfland Sunsplash (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Mesa Arts Center (5 mi/8 km away)
- Chandler Center for the Arts (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- San Marcos Golf Course (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Dobson Ranch Golf Course (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gilbert?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 50 mm of rainfall)