What's Harringay Ladder like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Harringay Ladder. Piccadilly Circus and London Bridge are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Trafalgar Square and Tower of London are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Harringay Ladder
Harringay Ladder is located 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 16.8 mi (27 km) from Harringay Ladder
- London (LCY-London City), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Harringay Ladder
- London (LTN-Luton), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from Harringay Ladder
Things to see and do in and around Harringay Ladder
Things to see near Harringay Ladder:
- St. Paul's Cathedral (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Finsbury Park (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Alexandra Palace (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Emirates Stadium (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do near Harringay Ladder:
- The British Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Union Chapel (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- O2 Forum Kentish Town (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Kenwood House (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Hackney Empire (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)