What's Lafarges Landing Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Lafarges Landing. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Sag Harbor Marine Park and East Hampton Village Nature Trail and Wildlife Sanctuary. There's plenty more to see, including Atlantic Avenue Beach and East Hampton Main Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lafarges Landing?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Lafarges Landing, here is one favorite nearby:
East Hampton House Resort - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Terrace • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Lafarges Landing
Lafarges Landing is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Northwest Harbor.
- East Hampton, NY (HTO), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Lafarges Landing
- Montauk, NY (MTP), 15 mi (24.1 km) from Lafarges Landing
Things to See and Do in and around Lafarges Landing
What to See in Lafarges Landing
- Sag Harbor Marine Park
- East Hampton Village Nature Trail and Wildlife Sanctuary
- Atlantic Avenue Beach
- East Hampton Main Beach
- Amagansett Beach
Things to Do near Lafarges Landing:
- LongHouse Reserve (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Kaplan Meadows Sanctuary (3.4 mi/5.6 km away)
- Sag Harbor State Golf Course (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Leiber Collection (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Jonathan Adler (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)