What's Kotoni like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Kotoni? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena. Sapporo Racecourse and Hokkaido Shrine are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Kotoni
Kotoni is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Sapporo.
- New Chitose Airport (CTS), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from Kotoni
- Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Kotoni
Things to see and do in and around Kotoni
Things to see near Kotoni:
- Hokkaido Shrine (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Hokkaido University (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Maruyama Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Odori Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Kotoni:
- Sapporo Racecourse (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Maruyama Zoo (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Sapporo JR Tower (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Tanukikoji Shopping Street (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Sapporo Factory (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sapporo?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: September, July, August, October (average 138 mm of rainfall)