What's East Sacramento Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than East Sacramento. Take a fun excursion to Golden 1 Center. There's plenty more to see, including Sutter's Fort State Historic Park and Raging Waters.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in East Sacramento?
We have 25 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in East Sacramento:
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento at CsusCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Motel 6 Sacramento, CA - Downtown2-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Roy Inn & Suites – Sacramento Midtown2.5-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to East Sacramento
East Sacramento is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Sacramento.
- Sacramento Intl. Airport (SMF), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from East Sacramento
Getting to East Sacramento on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 48th Street Station
- 39th Street Station
- 59th Street Station
Things to See and Do in and around East Sacramento
What to See in East Sacramento
- Golden 1 Center
- University of California, Davis
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park
- California State University Sacramento
- Cal Expo