What's Bahria Town Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Bahria Town. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Bahria Town has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Bahria Town with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and other neighborhoods that surround Bahria Town hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger city. The best Bahria Town hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bahria Town?
We have 30 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Bahria Town:
1 Bedroom Apartment, Bahria Town Lahore Diamount01Art Deco hotel with restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden
1 Bedroom Apartment, Bahria Town Lahore Diamount01Hotel with restaurant, 24-hour health club
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe
Hotel PlatinumComfortable apartment with kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi
How to Get to Bahria TownBahria Town is located 16.6 mi (26.6 km) from the heart of Lahore.
- Allam Iqbal Intl. Airport (LHE), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from Bahria Town
When Is the Best Time to Visit Lahore?
- Hottest months: June, May, July, April (average 88°F)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 61°F)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, March (average 4 inches of rainfall)