What's Central Mission Beach like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Central Mission Beach? Beachcombers can spend the day at Mission Beach when the weather is nice. Other popular sights worth a visit include Mission Bay.
How to get to Central Mission Beach
Central Mission Beach is located 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Central Mission Beach
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Central Mission Beach
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from Central Mission Beach
Things to see and do in and around Central Mission Beach
What to see in Central Mission Beach
- Mission Beach
- Mission Bay
- Bahia Point Beach
- Mission and Pacific Beaches
Things to do near Central Mission Beach:
- Golf Gardens Miniature Golf (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Belmont Park (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Humphreys Concerts by the Bay (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Fashion Valley Mall (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Ocean Beach Athletic Area (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Diego?
- Hottest months: September, August, July, October (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: December, February, January, March (average 51 mm of rainfall)