What's Les Brigues Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not check out Les Brigues? Nature lovers can visit Lac de la Rosiere and Vanoise National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Courchevel 1300 and La Tania Ski Resort.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Les Brigues?
We have 32 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Les Brigues but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Steam room • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Walkable location
- Spa tub • Garden • Ski-in/ski-out access • Central location
- Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • 4 restaurants • 8 indoor pools • Lazy river
- Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub • Tennis courts • Garden • Ski-in/ski-out access
Mercure Brides Les Bains Grand Hotel des Thermes - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) awayUpscale ski hotel with spa, free ski shuttle
Golf Hôtel - 4 mi (6.4 km) away4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
Chalet Mazot Courchevel Le Grenier **** - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) awayFamily-friendly chalet
Ecrin Blanc Resort Courchevel - 0.8 mi (1.2 km) awayUpscale ski-in/ski-out hotel with free water park, ski storage
Chalet de luxe - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) awayMountain chalet
Things to See and Do in and around Les Brigues
What to See in Les Brigues
- Lac de la Rosiere
- Vanoise National Park
- Lac de Tignes
- Lake Bruyères
Things to Do near Les Brigues:
- Meribel Golf Club (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Le Grand Spa des Alpes (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Brides-les-Bains Thermal Baths (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Courchevel?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 58°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°F)
- Rainiest months: May, December, November, June (average 7 inches of rainfall)