What's University City Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider University City? Take time to see places like Westfield UTC and San Diego Mormon Temple while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mission Bay and Mission Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in University City?
We have 80 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in University City:
Hyatt Regency La JollaSuburban apartment with comfy bedding
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La JollaSuburban aparthotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to University City
University City is located 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from University City
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6 mi (9.7 km) from University City
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from University City
Getting to University City on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- University Town Center Station
- Voigt Drive Station
Things to See and Do in and around University City
What to See in University City
- San Diego Mormon Temple
- University of California, San Diego