What's Parque Las Palmas like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Parque Las Palmas? Top places in the larger area to visit include Cruise Ship Terminal and Malecon. Splash Water Park Vallarta and La Isla are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Parque Las Palmas
Parque Las Palmas is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Puerto Vallarta.
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Parque Las Palmas
Things to see and do in and around Parque Las Palmas
Things to see near Parque Las Palmas:
- Cruise Ship Terminal (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Splash Water Park Vallarta (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Bay of Banderas (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Nuevo Vallarta Beach (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Centro Internacional de Convenciones de Puerto Vallarta (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do near Parque Las Palmas:
- La Isla (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta Golf Course (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Nayar Vidanta Golf (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Vallarta Adventures (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Paradise Plaza Shopping Center (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Puerto Vallarta?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, October (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, October (average 355 mm of rainfall)