What's El Pipila like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider El Pipila? Nature lovers can visit Baja California Peninsula. Chevron Stadium and Macroplaza Insurgentes are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to El Pipila
El Pipila is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Tijuana.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from El Pipila
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from El Pipila
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from El Pipila
Things to see and do in and around El Pipila
Things to see near El Pipila:
- Baja California Peninsula (395.5 mi/636.5 km away)
- Chevron Stadium (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Parque Morelos (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- CEART Tijuana (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Presa Abelardo L. Rodriguez (4.4 mi/7 km away)
Things to do near El Pipila:
- Macroplaza Insurgentes (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Alameda Otay (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Amigos del Artes (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tijuana?
- Hottest months: September, August, July, October (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, December, January, March (average 56 mm of rainfall)