What's Silvertown Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Silvertown. Take time to see places like Niagara River Gorge and De Veaux Woods State Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Clifton Hill and Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Silvertown?
We have 9 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Silvertown:
River Rapids InnRiverfront hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls North2.5-star motel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
How to Get to SilvertownSilvertown is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Niagara Falls.
- Buffalo Niagara Intl. Airport (BUF), 21 mi (33.8 km) from Silvertown
- Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Silvertown
Things to See and Do in and around Silvertown
What to See in Silvertown
- Niagara River Gorge
- De Veaux Woods State Park
Things to Do near Silvertown:
- Clifton Hill (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Fallsview Casino (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Whirlpool Aero Car (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Aquarium of Niagara (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)