What's Historic South Hill Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Historic South Hill? Places like Lexington Convention Center and Rupp Arena are just a little farther away. Lexington Opera House and Mary Todd Lincoln House are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Historic South Hill?
We have 17 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Historic South Hill:
The Martin House - In the heart of historic downtown LexingtonFamily-friendly vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden • Central location
LOCATION!!! Downtown Lexington walk everywhere! Safe neighborhoodCity-center farm stay
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
How to Get to Historic South HillHistoric South Hill is located 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Lexington.
- Blue Grass Airport (LEX), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Historic South Hill
Things to See and Do in and around Historic South Hill
Things to See near Historic South Hill:
- University of Kentucky (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Lexington Convention Center (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- Rupp Arena (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Mary Todd Lincoln House (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Transylvania University (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
Things to Do near Historic South Hill:
- Lexington Opera House (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- The Mall At Lexington Green (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Fayette Mall (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Hamburg Place (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Hamburg Pavilon (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)