What's Anderson Pointe Park Townhomes like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Anderson Pointe Park Townhomes. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Crabtree Valley Mall. Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Gardens are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Anderson Pointe Park Townhomes
Anderson Pointe Park Townhomes is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Raleigh.
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from Anderson Pointe Park Townhomes
Things to see and do in and around Anderson Pointe Park Townhomes
Things to see near Anderson Pointe Park Townhomes:
- Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Gardens (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- St. Augustine's University Historic District (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- St. Augustine's College (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- South Park Historic District (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Anderson Pointe Park Townhomes:
- Raleigh Flea Market (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Historic Oak View County Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Hedingham Golf Club (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
- African American Cultural Complex (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
- Wil-Mar Golf Club (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Raleigh?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, May (average 157 mm of rainfall)