What's Washington Square West Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Washington Square West. Plan a fun excursion to Citizens Bank Park and Lincoln Financial Field. Pennsylvania Convention Center and Rittenhouse Square are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Washington Square West?
We have 157 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Washington Square West:
Morris House HotelGeorgian B&B
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Walkable location
ROOST East Market4-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Pool loungers • Garden
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Downtown/Center CityHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Alexander InnCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Washington Square West
Washington Square West is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Intl. Airport (PHL), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Washington Square West
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Washington Square West
- Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Washington Square West
Getting to Washington Square West on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 9th-10th & Locust St Station
- 12th-13th & Locust Station
- 11th St Station
Things to See and Do in and around Washington Square West
What to See in Washington Square West
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Rittenhouse Square
- University of Pennsylvania
- Temple University
- Citizens Bank Park