What's Downtown Southern Pines Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Downtown Southern Pines? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit like Pinehurst Resort. Southern Pines Golf Club and Mid Pines Golf Club are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Southern Pines?
Here is one of our travelers' top lodging choice in Downtown Southern Pines:
The Jefferson InnCity-center inn with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown Southern Pines
Things to See near Downtown Southern Pines:
- Reservoir Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Sandhills Community College (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Sandhills Horticultural Gardens (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to Do near Downtown Southern Pines:
- Pinehurst Resort (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Southern Pines Golf Club (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Mid Pines Golf Club (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Pine Needles Golf Club (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Pinecrest Plaza (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Southern Pines?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 75°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 44°F)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, March (average 5 inches of rainfall)