What's Mill Run like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Mill Run. Orange County Convention Center and Disney Springs® are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Old Town and Florida Mall are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Mill Run
Mill Run is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Kissimmee.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Mill Run
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Mill Run
Things to see and do in and around Mill Run
Things to see near Mill Run:
- Silver Spurs Arena (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Osceola Heritage Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Tupperware Center (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Osceola County Clerk of the Court (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Mill Run:
- 192 Flea Market (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Osceola Performing Arts Center (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Hunters Creek Golf Club (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Kissimmee Bay Country Club (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Osceola Center for the Arts (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kissimmee?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 186 mm of rainfall)