What's Mesta Park Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Mesta Park? Spend an afternoon at Oklahoma City Zoo or Hurricane Harbor Oaklahoma City. There's plenty more to see, including Paseo Arts District and Myriad Botanical Gardens.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mesta Park?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Mesta Park but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Omni Oklahoma City Hotel - 2 mi (3.2 km) away4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Wyndham Grand Oklahoma City Downtown - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away4-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City near Bricktown - 3.1 mi (4.9 km) awayCity-center hotel with indoor pool
Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown - Bricktown - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) awayArt Deco hotel with 24-hour fitness center
How to Get to Mesta Park
Mesta Park is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Mesta Park
- Will Rogers World Airport (OKC), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Mesta Park
Things to See and Do in and around Mesta Park
What to See in Mesta Park
- Oklahoma City University
- Paycom Center
- Scissortail Park
- Oklahoma State Fair Park
- Lake Hefner Park
Things to Do in Mesta Park
- Paseo Arts District
- Myriad Botanical Gardens
- Penn Square Mall
- Oklahoma City Zoo
- Hurricane Harbor Oaklahoma City