What's Parkland Estates Like?
People go to Parkland Estates for fun-filled days at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, as well as many other top attractions like ZooTampa at Lowry Park. Tampa Riverwalk and Raymond James Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Parkland Estates?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Parkland Estates but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 24-hour health club • Bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe
The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awayRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay - 4.5 mi (7.2 km) awayBayfront hotel with restaurant, pool bar
Floridan Palace Hotel, BW Premier Collection - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) awayHistoric hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Alba, Tapestry Collection by Hilton - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
Hyatt Place Tampa Downtown - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Parkland Estates
Parkland Estates is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Tampa.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from Parkland Estates
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Parkland Estates
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from Parkland Estates
Things to See and Do in and around Parkland Estates
What to See in Parkland Estates
- Raymond James Stadium
- Tampa Convention Center
- University of South Florida
- Tropicana Field
- University of Tampa
Things to Do in Parkland Estates
- Tampa Riverwalk
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Adventure Island
- Hyde Park Village