What's Bay Colony like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Bay Colony? Fort Lauderdale Beach and Port Everglades are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Las Olas Boulevard is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Bay Colony
Bay Colony is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Fort Lauderdale.
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Bay Colony
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from Bay Colony
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from Bay Colony
Things to see and do in and around Bay Colony
Things to see near Bay Colony:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Lauderdale by the Sea Beach (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Anglins Fishing Pier (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Pompano Municipal Pier (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Pompano Beach (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Bay Colony:
- Pompano Beach Amphitheatre (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Coral Ridge Mall (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Isle Casino and Racing (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Wilton Drive (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Wilton Manors center (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Lauderdale?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, July (average 224 mm of rainfall)