What's Southwestern Sacramento Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Southwestern Sacramento? Take a fun excursion to Golden 1 Center. There's plenty more to see, including William Land Park and Fairytale Town.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Southwestern Sacramento?
We have 41 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Southwestern Sacramento:
The Westin Sacramento4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers • Central location
Best Western Capital City Inn2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Oasis Inn Sacramento - Elk GroveCity-center motel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Quality Inn Elk Grove/Sacramento2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Close to shopping
How to Get to Southwestern Sacramento
Southwestern Sacramento is located 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the heart of Sacramento.
- Sacramento Intl. Airport (SMF), 15 mi (24.1 km) from Southwestern Sacramento
Getting to Southwestern Sacramento on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Florin Station
- Meadowview Station
- Franklin Station
Things to See and Do in and around Southwestern Sacramento
What to See in Southwestern Sacramento
- Golden 1 Center
- University of California, Davis
- William Land Park
- Southside Park
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park